Friday, June 4, 2010

Weeks Time

Well I haven't wrote for a week and it does feel like forever since I blogged and to tell you the truth this week has been somewhat of a blur. I need to start writing in here more often so I can remember some stuff.
Anyway there were some good experiences this week I got to drive a little bit here in Dubai and that was a blast. Fast, crazy, city driving and I was right in the middle of it. In soccer we won both of our games on Wednesday and yours truly pitched two shutouts in the net. I had a couple good runs on the beach and had some pretty good food. Thursday night we went out to a bar called Trader Vic's. I'm not sure if i already wrote about this or not but this place is awesome. It is a tiki like bar but also has a island like theme to it. They had a live cuban band and man do i wish i could salsa because this place was hoping. Everyone was dancing and singing and although the songs were in spanish i did my best to keep up. I met one of the guys off the summer team and we had a good time. Today was a pretty lax day. I woke up and laid out by the pool for a while then me and joe whent to festival city to IKEA to pick up some stuff for the apartment. That store has everything in case you didn't know. Then we drove around a little bit before meeting his family for dinner and some drinks and now we are back in the house. I am still trying to figure out how to upload some pictures and video here so when I do look out.
Until then happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment