Sunday, May 23, 2010

Others for today

Everything here is under construction. All the roads, various office buildings and hotels, everything. It is in some places a rally course and I thank my lucky stars that I am not allowed to drive in this place because I could turn every road into a rally track and that e-brake would definetly be screwed. The problem was when they expanded too fast and too quickly and now there is no more money to finish the buildings so many wait in check until they can be bought out and finished.

The landmarks are all just as amazing as they are in the pictures and I hope soon I can get some pictures and video out to everybody. Also, it is hot and humid and it is kind of funny because it feels good at night til aroung 10PM then it starts to get really humid and all hell breaks loose. The food is delicious and I hope to start sharing some pictures of this great mix of culture.

If you guys want me to write about anything let me know and I will share my views...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment